Build Your Support Team to Age in Dignity
"Getting old isn't for Wimps!" - Anonymous
Growing old has its challenges, but the good news is that Masonic Outreach Services is here to help. We help the individual live healthier and happier, and we help their family have peace of mind, knowing that they are being looked after.
How we help older adults:
- Stabilization - we help people with urgent needs get stable and plan for the future
- Aging in Place Care Coordination - we help people stay in their homes as long as possible
- Long-term Care Coordination - we help people who need to enter chronic care facilities
What we do:
- Urgent needs stabilization
- Assessment, goal setting, and planning
- Coordinate and engage resources
- Monitor progress & advocate
- Evaluate, re-assess, and modify plans and services
In Masonic Outreach Services, you have a friends for life.
If you, a Brother Mason, a widow, or a loved one can benefit from our services, and peace of mind, please contact
Byron Cregeur at 253.442.2525 x 110, or email@example.com