Washington Masonic Charities’ programs and services reflect long Masonic traditions. Our mission is to create a culture of philanthropy to invest in youth and education, provide comfort and support for seniors and those in need, and to preserve and share the Masonic heritage of Washington.
- On the Level Student Success – Helping Youth Experiencing Homelessness. Our Children and Youth team manages a program called On The Level Student Success, which collaborates with local Masonic Lodges, community groups, and school districts to meet the specific needs of students experiencing homelessness.
- THINK Civility – is a series of workshops available to community groups, schools, youth groups, churches, Masonic Lodges and Masonic orders, and Masonic Youth to help develop skills in effective communication, understanding beliefs, and working in teams.
- Washington Masonic Charities Scholarships – These scholarships are available for deserving students in need – both public and children or grand children of Masons – to help them further their education, be it through college, university, or vocational-technical programs.
- Masons Care – Masonic Outreach Services – This set of programs and services provides workshops to help people plan more effectively for their future, information and referral assistance, and care coordination to help older adults and their families successfully age in place so they can live healthy, safe, and happy lives.
- Washington Masonic Library and Museum – Our Masonic Library and museum is a collection of more than 50,000 books, 6,000 objects, and more than a quarter million images related to the Masonic heritage of Washington. This library and museum are open to the public.