During the 2018-2019 fiscal year Washington Masonic Charities had a tremendous positive impact state wide. Washington Masonic Charities could not possibly accomplish all that it does without the support of its more than fifty volunteers, and hundreds of donors.
Masons Care – Masonic Outreach Services
- Nearly 80% of our services help people with housing, independent living, healthcare, mental health, and urgent stabilization needs.
- Just under 20% of our services help people with information, referral and planning.
- Aging in Place Support Value – $5,000,000
- Masonic Client Service Value – $3,500,000
- Non-Masonic Client Value – $1,500,000
- Clients Served – 756 (72% Masonic, 28% non-Masonic
- Services Provided – 2147 (73% Masonic, 27% non-Masonic)
- Service Hours Provided – 2362 (79% Masonic, 21% non-Masonic
- Meeting Information and Workshop Attendance – 2806 (85% Masonic, 15% non-Masonic)
On the Level Student Success
- Students Experiencing Homelessness Served 179 (since inception)
- Estimated service value to the community – $3.3 million
- Cost effectiveness ratio $1 in service cost results in estimated $12 community value
Think Civility—Youth Civility Partnership
- 250 participants in civility skills development and training workshops
Scholarships 2018-2019 Senior & Legacy
- $28,000 in scholarships awarded
- 57% scholarships benefited Masonic youth, 43% non-Masonic youth.
- Scholarship support for Washington Legislature Page School
Library & Museum
- 812 in person visitors
- 21,159 unique online visitors
- 468 public hours
- 52 educations meetings
- 55 donated collections recieved
Grand Master’s Charity
- $12300 donated
- $7500 distributed to Honor Flight
- $4800 distributed to Masonic Youth Orders