Forms for Financial Assistance

The please find the correct form for your situation:

For Masons in the Washington Grand Lodge, please fill out the form for Masonic Relief-

Masonic Relief GL


For all other Community Members including members of the Masonic Family that are not Members of a Blue Lodge-

Request for Financial Assistance