How To Request Masonic Relief

Masonic Relief

How to Obtain Masonic Relief – Masons in good standing, Masonic widows in distress, or members of our Masonic family should please first completes the Request for Masonic Relief form, then reach out to their local Lodge. After seeking assistance from the Lodge, and completing the form, the next step is to contact our skilled staff at Masonic Outreach Services at 253.442.2505 x 103. We will do our best to help find the best long term solution to meet the current needs.

Applicants may expect Washington Masonic Charities work with them to 1) identify opportunities to streamline finances, 2) obtain community resources, and 3) to coordinate Masonic relief resources such as Grand Lodge Charity Committee, Masonic Service Bureau, etc. Applicants should expect to provide thorough financial information. Applicants should not expect to receive direct cash payment – if dollars are provided they are generally issued directly to the vendor on behalf of the client. As a 501 c 3, WA Masonic Charities is not a Fraternal Benefit organization per IRS rules and regulations.

Please follow these three steps to request Masonic Relief: Click here. 

To learn how you may support our efforts click here.     

Related Posts