So often it’s through experience that we learn. If that’s the case with aging in place, it can make aging challenges even more impactful, and likely to prematurely jeopardize your ability to stay in your home.
We offer workshops that help you mitigate, prepare and know what to do when something happens. Call 253-267-8625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a workshop for your Masonic group.
Our workshops topics:
- Your Future Your way – Aging in Place
- Legal – End of Life Planning
- Caring for Mom and Dad
- When Daily Activities Get Too Difficult
- Difficult Conversations Made Easier
- Older Adult Home Safety
- Financial Preparation
- Memory and Aging
- Searching for Support Services
- Respite for Caregivers
To learn how you may support our efforts click here.